Central parts of big cities should be closed to private transport.
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200–250 words.
Use the following plan:
- make an introduction (state the problem)
- express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
- express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
- explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
- make a conclusion restating your position
Nowadays many people are sure that central parts of cities should be closed to private transport. Some folks want drivers with their cars to stay away of cities` centres. Others think that people may drive wherever they want. Which side is correct?
In my opinion, central parts of cities must be open to private transport. Most sightseeings are situated right there, so tourists would have troubles with arriving to the city centre. Moreover, there are car parkings at the central parts of towns. Owners of automobiles would lose space for their vehicles, and it would be impossible to find a new parking place.
However, I understand that there is another view. Restricted for drivers areas mean that a number of accidents would reduce. Also,
Вы видите только 30% текста.
Подпишитесь, чтобы читать целиком 5000+ сочинений сразу по всем предметам
Доступ будет предоставлен бессрочно.